Another solid month in the books -- keeping to that 5%-10% per month goal

Enjoy taking over the world.

1 Like

When I asked him why he does not use micros instead of e-minis (his futures trades were some of his most profitable up to that time) so that his subscribers who were scaling at 10% could follow him and he replied that this would increase the commission cost in his own account it became clear to me that he was not watching out for the interest of his subscribers just to save a few dollars. So I am glad I stopped at that time when I still had a tiny bit of profit.

3 Likes

You expecting to make a lot of quick money off sub fees is like unrealistic investors thinking they can get rick quick picking the right strategies. My oldest strategy isnā€™t even a year yet and is still free until 1/1/21. Iā€™m beating the market with a lower drawdown. I know it may take a while for even the possibility of deriving an income off this. I can imagine itā€™s hard for any investor to have faith in someone elseā€™s trading skills.

Yeah but when you make $50k+ a month, you kinda have the option to do whatever you want. I thought it woulda been good supplemental income but it didnā€™t scale to the degree I was expecting given the quality of most strategies here (like almost none TOS).

And yes if I am making $400 after fees from subs I definitely donā€™t I want to incur 5x that in monthly trading costs if it can be avoided.

These threads are comical.

ā€œI started trading micros instead of minis in sizes that are dividable by 3, so 3, 6, 9, 12 in case you or someone has a smaller account and wants to follow only 1/3 of a sizeā€ is what my man at Demeter US Growth just wrote me. Heā€™s a bit in the red but thatā€™s a good place to start, right?

Some would say ā€œitā€™s better than buying at the topā€ others may say ā€œyouā€™re catching a falling knifeā€. Only hindsight will let you know which is right.

Maybe drop the subscription fee now? :roll_eyes: :smirk:

1 Like

In general, I prefer that there are no links to (vaguely) competitive services on this web site.

In an effort to try and make my point without diverting people away from C2, Iā€™ll keep it simple. Someone came on the forums saying they had a goal of 5-10% per month. They showed a track record from somewhere other than C2. They continued to use very large amounts of leverage and the account according to C2 crash majorly.

The person blamed it on C2 not reading the results of their account completely. However, the outside track record, off C2 also showed the massive drop also. Once again I would refer anyone new to C2 to the original post in my thread here.

4 Likes

Seems to me that this guy guessed the previous market correctly and with the leverage got good results. Having thousands of traders out there, at any point of time somebody will be lucky. :slight_smile: Then market switched regime (several TQQQ systems also failed around that time), his trading broke and excuses started.

1 Like

Not sure why you are quoting my post InteractiveAssets :thinking:

Congratulations! Keep improving and working hard to produce better result for you and your clients. Also donā€™t listen or care about @InteractiveAssets. He is number 1 critics who always write negative comments about new and upcoming strategy developers.
Good Luck!

This guy quit already after he experienced losses. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s sad. May be couldnā€™t handle some bad comments here. I like new blood who are trying and exploring the systems.

Sure. Bad comments on the forum, C2 doesnā€™t track something, black cat crossing the road in front of the car. There are always some explanations for losses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops, just meant to link the original post I had made not your comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that you can block people in the forums. Hadnā€™t noticed that before.

No problem InteractiveAssets, have a nice day,

1 Like

Oh Yeah. maybe not. maybe didnā€™t have enough interest or skills. I will just ignore @InteractiveAssets comment here, he is living his life on subscription money so definitely shit scared.