C2 Virus?

I am being hit with over 60 private messages in the last hour or so from a few people and it looks like garbage. "mime encapsulated…etc"

Very strange…

No. What happened is, we enabled a new feature where - if people reply to your signal emails - you will get the replies in your private message box. There was a backlog - which is why you got a lot all at once. I will look into stripping out the garbage mime encoding.

But it is the same message repeated over again from the same people. Like 4 in a row, and I think they do know how to use e-mail, so its your system.

Maybe you can test these "features" a little more, before releasing them live.

What happened is, we enabled a new feature where - if people reply to your signal emails - you will get the replies in your private message box. There was a backlog - which is why you got a lot all at once. I will look into stripping out the garbage mime encoding.

Also, you say you pay in 45 days, but I still have not receive any money yet, even though some of my subscribers paid you around 7/15/06 and its now 09/12/06. Please work on this issue 1st!