Discovering strategy - Collective 2 - feedback

I am human being and not a mathematician , i want growth to my nest in next 10yrs. I am no mathematician or programmer. I am here because i don’t want the 8-10% return of market in long term (by the way s&p500 market has been kind in last 3yrs and 24% it gave doing nothing) . So this C2 platform should offer me simple plans where i am comfortable to make a decision .
I would like to know in the discovering strategies , the number of users who are currently invested in a strategy (not simulating but real money) . That way i will commit little mistakes in my decision making. Other numbers returns/sharpie etc means not much to me , as i know a strategy with no investor is either new or have no good numbers.

Pls make this site people centric than the number centric. - hope u take this feedback.

Wow. It is that simple? Just follow the strategies with the largest number of subscribers?

Look at the gains the strategy made and it’s term. Personally, that’s what I do. I try to pick strategies that are at least several years old. If it made money consistently, that’s all I need to make a decision.

It has been always like that , people always followed the smart money manager , if that fails they follow another smart money manager . With technology it made it possible to find them easily.

These two are not mutually exclusive.

2 Likes