Entry Orders automatically exited by C2

I tried to place several orders which were executed but were followed immediately by exit orders automatically generated by C2. Some entry orders got through, but most positions are automatically exited by C2. There is enough buying power (no margin calls) and I made a refresh of the buying power… MK, can you please fix this. It is frustrating to see so many of my positions were exited and it is no use reentering them. Is anybody else having this problem?

PS: I also created a trouble ticket with one of the order but there are so many orders which need trouble tickets, I gave up…

According to our contract database, the futures contracts you are trading are about to expire, so C2 is automatically closing the position. Try using the next contract month.

No sir, I was trading the march contract mostly, some January and some February contracts and they are the current contract month with the highest volume…

Now, I couldn’t even create trouble tickets for any of the orders that were exited automatically by C2… There is no trouble ticket icon near the sysmbols anymore…

This problem still persists… I have ceased all trading at C2…

It happened to me too twice today

Matt

I entered @SBH0 it is march contract that is not to expire

Thanks, for coming forward with it. People dont realize how difficult it is to navigate all these myraid problems… I think it was a bit premature to move to this beta site… totally unreliable… Old site was better even though it was slower…

it happened on YMH0 yesterday Buzo principal. I didn’t want to re-enter the trade because I didn’t know whether some autotraders would have had ‘double’ positions. Some got exitted but others remained with the open position. Hope it’s fixed