FX spot and futures

Since orders that I place come through to C2 as market orders, are subscriber accounts able to use either spot or future accounts if they choose? I have been trading spot for some time, but due to growth in the futures FX and some new rules coming in at IB, it is going to be better for me to trade currency futures. I would like to be found by FX spot traders as well. My trades work on either asset, the only difference being the actual price of entry and exit. You may already have a solution for this since I know many FX traders use both markets. Thanks

Subscribers who manually trade your system by receiving emails of IMs containing your trade instructions can of course use whatever instruments they want when they type in their orders manually at their brokers.

For autotraders, you need to specify the exact instrument and symbol you want to use. We support both spot forex and futures contracts. You can see the symbol list at www.collective2.com/symbols

Thanks Matthew,

If I was trading currency futures as the developer, but wanted to show spot FX that it worked in their market as well, could I open 2 TOS subscriber accounts, one in FX spot and the other in FX futures and refer the clients view the spot FX results there?

Thanks

The Trades-Own-System (TOS) Program is not really related to the question here.

To do what you want to do, simply create two systems on C2. In one type in your trades using FX spot symbols; in the other type in the trades using futures symbols.

Whether you want to gain TOS Certification for one or both systems is up to you, and is unrelated. If you do want to achieve TOS Certification, you will additionally autotrade your own system in a compatible C2 broker, and allow our software to measure the % of trades you actually follow with real money. But again, this certification is a separate matter.