Gainers List -3month / 6 month / 9 month / 1 year

Maybe I am way off base, but I do not like the format of the stocks gainers lists. The furtherest they go back is 3 months and that can be very deceptive. Stocks should be played for the long term therefore here are my personal lists for 3, 6, 9 and 12 month gain by individual systems.

The numbers were taken off the system graphs and should be fairly accurate. If you see a big mistake please let me know. The systems used were taken from the system finder. I took the top 10 from the "most popular", "very conservative" and "high risk, high reward" criteria. This is a "stocks only" list and I also checked the "profitable systems", "smooth equity curves" and "low risk per trade" criteria.

This does take a little time so I will post about once a month if I get positive feedback.

The percentages are placed in this order: 12 months / 9 months / 6 months / 3 months A dash mark will represent a time period in which the system was not yet on C2.

Extreme OS 100% 64% 32% 17%

TMG - - - 2%

QQQ Trade.com - - - 8%

Weekend Trader 40% 32% 19% 8%

Bottoms Up - - 57% 7%

ARS 37% 36% 16% 4%

Longstoch-ST - - 30% 7%

Trend plays #1 - 59% 43% 11%

Good News Predictor - - 28% 8%

Momentum #3 - - - 13%

Diversified Value 40 - - - 11%

BENCHMARKS

Dow -1% 8% 14% 11%

S & P 2% 9% 15% 10%

Nasdaq 2% 10% 15% 6%

Tomm

This does take a little time so I will post about once a month if I get positive feedback.

Thanks Tomm keep up the good work.