Highest paid Leaders

I got the email below and was curious if anyone knows which strategies were the ones to earn this much money?

———————————————————————
Some random guy on Long Island, New York earned $782,000 of extra money, trading at Collective2.

He’s just a regular trader. He doesn’t work at a hedge fund. I’ve spoken to him a couple times on the phone. Nice enough guy, but I wouldn’t call him a genius. (I mean no disrespect. He’s salt-of-the-earth, and would probably be the first person to agree with my assessment).

Here’s the important thing. He trades anyway, for his own personal account. So he figured: if I’m going to trade anyway, why not let people pay me to follow my trades? That’s why he joined Collective2 and became a Strategy Manager.

He enters his trades into Collective2, and people pay him a monthly subscription fee to follow along with his trading. It’s that simple. And so far he has earned $782,000 dollars from subscription revenue. Which is pretty good.

His experience is not typical… right?

Now look, his experience is not typical. Of course it’s not. He has earned more money than any other strategy manager. So maybe I’m cherry-picking, right? Okay, let’s go down the list of “Highest Earning Collective2 Strategy Managers” and see who’s next on the list.

#2 = $573,000 earned on Collective2

Okay. That’s pretty good, too. But maybe he’s also an outlier? Who’s #3?

#3 = $209,000 earned on Collective2

Hmm. What about #4?

#4 = $207,000 earned on Collective2

I think you get the idea. If you trade well on Collective2, and if you don’t act like a complete ass, and if you put in the time, and if you have a little good luck, you’ll earn nice money.

Is it enough to retire on? No, it’s not. Not yet. C2 probably doesn’t support that, at our current number of users.

But if you’re trading anyway, why wouldn’t you want to earn extra money by becoming a Strategy Manager?

Interested? Let’s go:

I think the number one is AI TQQQ SQQQ Swing guy .
Number 2 its for the old ETF timer.

1 Like

This link gives the current rankings of sub fees generated:

https://collective2.com/lb/347

If you drill into the formula here:

https://collective2.com/lb/examine/347

you can see that AI TQQQ SQQQ Swing generates $11,400 per month in fees (assuming none of the subs have received a discount), of which the SM keeps half. Not a bad side income.

3 Likes

In the past he had 300-400 autotraders . And i think TOS keeps 60% not 50% .

1 Like

Is that an email from c2? Did not notice in my inbox…

I did a new login to test something and have been getting lots of new promotional emails to that email.

1 Like

Something is off, i think… For eg my ‘nq positional’ system has only 2 customers while ‘mischmasch junior’ has more customers at the same fee. But somehow ‘nq positional’ is ranked higher. So who are free riders on ‘nq positional’?!