How Is Everyone Doing YTD?

I am up 27% YTD, still following mainly Mario and Peter with R Option and Dont Worry respectively. Very happy with both. I also follow some other systems but these two have my largest allocations. Glad that I ditched the Vol systems before summer as they did not perform very well recently.

My apologies to the forum. I got drawn into this after receiving a provocative post. I will no longer even respond to the individual that started this all.

OK, prove me wrong. Compare my system against anyone of your choosing. First off you are wrong about what managers charge, the average is 1.5%. Second, how is anyone going to charge a percentage of winnings here on C2?? If i was to start with a million dollar account, I would be paying for 15 systems just to get around the cap on maximum account balance, I couldnā€™t even process that much data on 15 strategies.
You have no clue what youā€™re talking about. You supposedly have 3 systems, but you must have killed them, because they wonā€™t come up.

Maybe thereā€™s a hidden caveat to having developers contest their systems here? Seeing how emotional they are is a great statistic to use when deciding whose strategy to unsubscribe from.

2 Likes

LOL, ok just looked up R Options, that strategy is Selling options, totally dangerous. Letā€™s look at the numbers Drawdown -41.7% mine is 0.74% -41.7 divided by 0.74% is 56.35 times more risk. Divide itā€™s 88.5% apr by 56.35 = 1.57%
OK, that is returning +1.57% per year with the same risk parameters.

It is great to read. When you have a system developer who is spending most of time on arguing and self promoting, makes you wonder what is on his mind.
Only downside is too much spamming going on.

Maybe C2 can implement ā€œignoreā€ on forum?

2 Likes

I agree with you.

R Option is only here since 2013, is 100 % TOS and is almost 2 M worth.
By all standards your system is superior to this one.

Oh, this was not meant for you. My bad if you got it wrong.

Agree. Off to end week with lozovaca. That is my way of getting peace.

Looks like drawdowns of the R Option system never exceed a certain amount. When the strategy started, the first drawdown contributed to that 41% given the account starting size. Looks like the developer knows how to properly size his account based on what drawdowns he expects.

• You donā€™t compare verified historical performance with backtest numbers or with any projections to the future.
  • You donā€™t compare results of a single month with results obtained over years.

It may be frustrating that it takes time to accumulate reasonably long verifiable track record. But thereā€™s no way around it.

I have more than enough trades to compare. At 82 trades, I have more than alot of systems with years on here. The less trades one has, the more time that needs to have past, buy that doesnā€™t apply to me. So, as you stated, use MY verifiable stats and make a comparison or donā€™t.
But donā€™t discredit what I am saying, because itā€™s actually true.

Note : R option system track record hasnā€™t been verified in realtime in collective2 , itā€™s an exported track record from IB to C2 , they donā€™t allow importing track records anymore here at c2 .

So R Option equity curve isnā€™t necessarily real , the brokerage account equity curve may look different with a different starting capital . For example the trader may have injected funds into the brokerage account to avoid margin calls , you will not see that here at c2 track record for R Option . I donā€™t believe that everything have been verified 100% like intratrade drawdowns or margin requirements .

Track records better be verified here at c2 in real time .

I agree with London_Tradingā€™s argument on R option.
If you look at R optionā€™s performance, its return at C2 and from broker exporting record have huge difference.
It casts doubt on the validity of his broker exporting record.

Commentary; Iā€™m glad August is put behind us but donā€™t think September is going to be a quiet cozy month. With the U.S debt ceiling debate looming, September could turn out to be a wild ride. My report card is below for YTD results.

See below this weeks TGIF Report

TGIF Report WTD(8/27-9/1)

• A loss of - 2.69%

• Net pips -120

MTD stats for August

• A Loss of -4.35%

• Net pips -155

YTD stats since inception(as of April 23 2017) to Current

• Total Return 34.23%

• Total pips 749

As many of you know there is no Subscription Fee right now take advantage while you can. Wait maybe you didnā€™t hear meā€¦IT"S FREE TO AUTO COPY, ok one more time ITā€™S FREE TO AUTO COPY

• New Strategy Page Description Click Here

Auto Copy for Freeā€¦Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

I usually try and wait till the end of the month to do an updated YTD post on here but when I get an all time new high(as I did last week) Iā€™m going to break silence and post those numbers on here as C2 never for some unknown reason posts me on there leader page ectā€¦ so last week Friday I posted an all time new high, see below;

See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW offer page.

TGIF Report WTD(9/10-9/15)

• A Gain of +6.3%

• Net pips +131

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +10.74%

• Net pips +148

• Total Return 52.44%

• Total pips 970

As many of you know the free Auto Copy model will come to an end October 1st and a monthly subscription fee will apply. Go to the QuantFXOpen Offer page for a full rundown of the new offer including a 30% discount and monthly loss fee rebate!

Some helpful links are below;

ā€“ dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.

My system is doing well so far. Trend following system.
+28.6%, with DD of 8.1%

I usually try and wait till the end of the month to do an updated YTD post on here but when I get an all time New High by the close of the trading week Iā€™m going to break silence and post those numbers.

See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW offer page.

TGIF Report WTD(9/17-9/22)

• A Gain of +5.58%

• Net pips +186

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +16.92%

• Net pips +334

• Total Return 60.94%-New High!

• Total pips 1,156

As many of you know the free Auto Copy model will come to an end October 1st and a monthly subscription fee will apply. Go to the QuantFXOpen Offer page for a full rundown of the new offer including a 30% discount and monthly loss fee rebate!

ā€“ dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.

Welcome to the TGIF Report. Itā€™s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday. Click here for the updated strategy description

Commentary; We may have ended the week flat but not the month!..see how I did below

So the question I got was what happened to the returns? The simple answer is once I set the subscription fee for the strategy (which prior to it had no fees) for 250.00 dollars it factored in the fee and adjusted the performance net of those fees, which is now reflected on the performance page. If you subscribe now you get the Grandfather pricing of 175.00 dollars which will improve net returns as the monthly amount being charged is less than the standard monthly price of 250.00 dollars. Lastly the adjusted performance doesnā€™t reflect the 100% rebate (whenever thereā€™s a monthly loss the next monthā€™s subscription fee will be waived) which reduces the annual amount being charged even further improving the net returns. The returns I report weekly for the TGIF Report are from my MT4 account which can be verified via myfxbook. They would be considered the GROSS numbers as no subscription fees is applied(PM me for track record verification).

So to recap;

• The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker feeā€™s and the subscription fee.

• First option is the ā€œGrandfather optionā€. The monthly subscription fee is only 175 dollars a month and is ONLY for people who subscribe NOW before the price adjustment on October 1st.

• PM me once you subscribe so I can send you your custom billing adjustment to reflect the reduced price form 250 dollars to 175 dollars.

• Second option Subscribe after Oct 1st and the monthly subscription is 250 dollars a month

• Both option come with the 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

See below this weeks TGIF Report

TGIF Report WTD(9/24-9/29)

• A loss of -.77%

• Net pips - 50

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +16.02%

• Net pips +284

• Total Return 59.69%

• Total pips 1,106

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

@FXXX with all my respect, can you keep your updates out of this topic? this was actually question to subscribers, not to system developers.