Interface suggestion

Matt,

In private message pages an improvement could be made. When user clicks on reply button, he gets a field to type new message. There are several disclaimers on the page. Text of the message user is replying to is not available. Personally, I open second tab in browser and read message while writing a reply.

Change.

1. Remove disclaimers, make them part of C2 subscription process and keep as a flag on user profile.

2. Put text of original message on the page top for easy overview ( emial clients style).

Matt, to save space on the same post.

Popping risk disclaimer. As a publisher I connect to C2 every day several times. Every time a connection is reset, risk disclaimer pops because site thinks that I a a random guest. After log in, when I read my systems main page, disclaimer pops again. Being so frequent, this reminder is more annoying that effective. As you know brokers require clients to sign risk disclaimer once when you open an account or maybe once a year. I could not imagine signing disclaimer every time I log in to trading terminal.

Change.

1. Remove disclaimers, make them part of C2 subscription process and keep as a flag on profile, at least for publishers. Perhaps add a digital signature consent as well if necessary. Consult attorney on details and liability.

2. If legally necessary, refresh them periodically (quarterly, annually).

Again, to save space.

Problem.

On my account, private message shows 10 new messages. Yet, when I open it there are no new messages. A bug, I suppose.

M.

These are all good suggestions.

The risk disclaimer stuff (how often it pops up, and when, and to whom) is hard to modify on a quick, spur-of-the-moment basis, due to the regulatory constraints under which we operate. But I will definitely re-examine this, because I agree it’s a pain in the ass.

Your other feedback and suggestions are good, too. Thanks.