Invite link is useless

So you create an invite link to your strategy. Somebody clicks it, and it takes you to the custom page. From there, you can pick simulate or live trading. But guess what, when they sign up for the first time, they end up at a default page where they can only see strategies from the leaderboard instead of yours.

What’s the point of invite link if after they sign up, they end up at a default page? It should automatically add the strategy to the sim account.

I tried this with the strategy page link as well, same issue. New user will be taken to a page where they only see leaderboard strategies instead of the owner that directed them there. Can this be fixed?

Yes, I agree. In fact, I designed the “invite link” such that a new signed-up user is taken immediately back to your strategy.

But clearly something didn’t work right. I will study the audit trail to see what happened. More soon.

1 Like

OK, I have more insight now.

The problem only occurs when your newly “invited” person uses the google (or facebook… or twitter… or linked in…) account-creation / signup process here at C2.

The normal “type in your name and email and choose a password” process works fine.

I will fix this and let you know when done.

Thanks for bringing to my attention.

MK

1 Like

Thanks Matthew. Good to know you found the issue.

Any way C2 can disable the other login methods in the meantime? so we can properly advertise our own system with the invite link with just the username/password?

Issue fixed now, so all login/signup methods work.

1 Like