Look what I found, the old C2 dashboard!

Not sure how I stumbled across it. Check out the address.

Norman -

You’re like an old salty sea pirate, swashbuckling from one uncharted island to another, rules be damned!

Argh, Matey.

But, alas, we need to shut down access to that islan. It’s not because we want to make C2 Members’ lives difficult (our job is actually to give people what they want… not to take it away…) but there are some technical / software engineering limitations that require us to remove access to the old dashboard… for now.

However…

I have heard your and other people’s feedback, loud and clear, and so we have plans to try to bring back some of the main features that the “new” version of the software removed.

Matthew

way to go norman. nows its gone. loved that layout.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation,Matthew. Happy to hear some of the old features may find their way back. I have NO idea how I ended up @ the old dashboard hahaha, Strange.
I am getting used to the new dashboard.
A few things I’d like to see.
-Room for more strategies in the simulator.
The ability to customize your simulator with the actual dollar amount ( or % ) that you are wanting to trade that strategy with. Not just 1x or 2x etc. I am subscribed @ only 10, 20, 30% on some strategies.
-The ability to have the same strategy in more than 1 watchlist ( very important to me ).

• A backtest simulator that would show you where you would have been @ the end of each month ( % gained or lost ) according to the strategies you choose for the back test. This would help diversify your portfolio.
    Thanx & keep up the great work!

Yes, I like how the old one had everything on one page…watchlist…popular strategy list… strategies hitting 52week high, etc. Please set it up that way where we can see everything one page please.

thank you.

1 Like

the “activity feed” is useless. I could care less about strategies that i don’t follow opening or closing positions.

1 Like

dashboard: strategies you follow… watchlist… popular strategies… strategies hitting 52 week high… positions, maybe latest reviews, etc…

a pitty you close that dashboard, the new one is awful for experienced users, its ok if you have 20k invested but if you have good money there and you have to take care each day of your investments the new dashboard is unusefull at all, i was using old one, please recover again in a subdomain as before it was working great

2 Likes