MM_Destroyer >>> New strategy in the house!

Hello Investors and future Subscribers! I’d like to introduce myself my name is Alexandros Kourmoulakis from Athens, Greece and i’d like to present you my new strategy ‘‘MM_Destroyer’’ . Here is a little about me i’ve been trading for about 10 years i have blown literally countless live accounts in my learning curve and more than 30K until the day i was able to tell what it takes to be successful and consistent in the long term. To me being successful in trading foreign exchange particularly is way beyond madness why? Aside from being a 24/5 market which is enough to make you mad you’re gonna fall and fail and get beaten so many times that to get back and insist you gotta be crazy and also live in an enviroment that allows it and this is exactly where the end of the tunnel can be seen and not because God loves you or anything i’d say its the result of thousands of hours on charts having repeated the same mistakes over and over you just get to a point where you just do what needs to be done even if you don’t like it or even if it doesn’t seem right at first sight i am talking about pure mechanical decisions just to get the job done. Do i get any satisfaction or excitement when im successful and profitable anymore? not at all! same as when i need to kill a losing position i’ve got no emotions anymore, i also don’t have a wife, kids, daily obligations etc. in a few words i live on my charts from Monday to Friday and i breathe forex i am that guy that after a successful day will still set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night just to observe that perfect entry without entering necessarily. I am here not only to stay but to bring a new breed of surgical, emotionless, pure EUR/USD trading that will make prop managers wish they had me on board and a lot of you potential followers happy. Please do not expect by any means to have a winning trade 100% right after you subscribe all i can say is that i cut my losers as short as possible and let my boys run when appropriate and that’s pretty much it. Had an interesting month recovering which hasn’t ended yet although i can’t complain truth be told i do get pretty bored where there is no action stay tuned! *Trading is risky all the above mentioned are just ‘‘assumptions’’ do not ever risk more than what you can afford to lose you are more than welcome to SIMULATE me thank you.

*499 minus collective's fee is 350 for me which is around 286 euros and it’s the very least i can ask from each client for what i go through. Thanks

1 Like

Looks like serious traders finally start to come to C2. I would recommend to raise your fee up to 1000$, this will definitely increase your credibility here.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot yea i’ve sort of noticed that checking out other strategies we’ll see how it goes i appreciate it!

Agree completely with @JITF - I would increase it to $1500 though.
In my opinion people should be willing to pay through the nose for outperformance with a great system like this.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot DogZebra_Investing i appreciate your kind words yea i’ll definitely consider it at some point soon after i reach a certain amount of profit i’d like to have something more to show but yea absolutely.

You guys are funny, since the systems starts at 10k, subs would pay 5% monthly of the account value.
Good Luck

Yeap for the time being i won’t disagree but i don’t really expect them to come on board yet it wouldn’t be fair i’ll wait until its above 50% at least to feature it it’d be more appealing by then at least visually.

@TT40 we are talking about “101% Manual Emotionless Live Trading”. You can’t put a price on that.

To the moon fellas…