Newbie........ "Gold Digger"

I’m new here, it looks like commissions are taken from each trade… why is my chart balance 600 dollars lower than my actual balance?.. bottom line is I probably should have set up with a larger account… any subscribers need to be comfortable with “their” account size, it’s all relative… I’m up 59% and plan on much, much more, time will tell… thanks

I remember one guy stating how they were up 400% in the last 3 months. What they didn’t mention was that they were down 85% before that, so it didn’t matter.

Just gonna watch from the sidelines now. I’ll give the system 1-2 months before you leave. Enjoy.
:popcorn:

1 Like

nothing to hide Bro, I’m as honest as they come… I ain’t going anywhere but up

Here’s the deal: C2 takes off $4.00 per contract per trade. I’ve attached a graphic below.

I know that’s way more than 85 cents at IB, but that’s what they do to try to average out what an investor could expect at typical brokerage houses.

So as of Feb 6 you had traded 83 contracts, so double that for the two legs and that’s 166 trades. 166 X $4 = $664. Voila!

ok thanks… i see it in my trade list, i didn’t do all the math, but why isn’t it deducted from my balance on the dash board?.. it matters not, because I will continue to succeed… again, thanks

I am closing this thread.