No subscribers?........you need a price increase

https://collective2.com/details/106247934 As you can see I have been a vendor for over 6 months and have a track record here. I have been told that there are various reasons for not getting subscribers, one is the price is too low. So I will increase it today.

Good idea, I am increasing mine also. Thanks for post, you convinced me.

give a free 1 month trial that may help

You could add something to the description explaining what the strategy does. That might help get a bit more interest.

1 Like

I think there are several issues:

1. The max draw down 24.5% is quite high for my feeling
  2. You should get TOS certified to get more trust in you and your trading
  3. Profit factor should be higher compared to the max. draw down

This is just my point of view. Look for example on my system Regular Income https://collective2.com/details/107003652.
It is running since December 2016 and got 10 subscribers already and including me it’s 4 AutoTrading subscribers trading it with real money.

Try to get as consistent profits every month with low drawdowns and Autotrade your strategy yourself. I think it is less important to have huge gains in performance, but it is more about consistency.

Heiko

4 Likes

My strategy started two weeks ago, and now got 7 subscribers already.

I also think that you need better Profit Factor and lower MDD to attrack followers.
After 7 months I now get subscibers on https://collective2.com/details/95384675

I think because of the low MDD and very low hatr-attack index (=1)

A low price is irrelevant when your results are good.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a student of the strategy i use. I am still learning.

TT3, To give a free trial is bad for the overall results. Most people that try the strategy are freeloaders. C2 has a lot of them. My teacher had a strategy that made him over 10K a month on c2 from subscribers…many of the free loaders gave him rotten reviews and drove him nuts with their emails.As a result his performance crashed and burned.

Heiko, The problem is that I am still learning the technique…even with an ROI of over 60%. I understand about 1/2 of what i have learned and a small piece i am really good at. What I can do is to make a lot less trades This should help until i understand what I am doing better.

was your teacher conservprofit? If he can’t handle emails and that caused his trading to crash he shouldn’t be trading at all. link me to your teacher’s system.

2 Likes

LeeYang,
please be careful with publishing trades in a public strategy here on C2, because it’s also a lot about taking responsibility for subscribers money if you offer your strategy.
If you’re still learning, please mark your strategy as “Test strategy” in the strategy management until you’re confident with what and how you’re trading.

But don’t worry you’re overall profits are very good but think about the risks too. Nobody wants to lose money here by subscribing to a strategy.

Heiko

2 Likes

TT3,The teacher is Babsontrading.com. The problem was much more than emails. There was a constant harassment campaign on C2 that appeared to be supported by C2 management.