Back to Own Personal Trading next week. *Shutting Down Odds Maker*

Never seen such ungrateful people, haters, mind you. Took all the pleasure and enjoyment I had for making each and every one of you money over the long haul, to make back the ConservProfit losses and so forth. By today, lost all five subscribers (Plan on losing the 6th even with winning results) because most are cheapskates. They want free trial for everything but when it comes time to pay, unless I am making 100% a month through doubling down on “Black” or flipping a coin. they want nothing to do with it two days into Signup.

The fact that I came here promising results was based on the amount of scum that was draining most of the sucker’s pockets like the Fraudulent “ConswervProfit” who took everyone here, including your system developer truly, for a ride over two month’s waste of time and lost account value.

This system was intended to be Christ-like in ways where I was planning on giving you a taste of my actual trading ability BUT had an unfortunate recovery period from a procedure that had forced me on anti-biotics and meds which literally distorted my vision and way of thought, BUT I DID IT ANYWAY because I wasn’t going to let the system idle for a week with subscribers! I made a few mistakes, but f*ck, I came back and can come back and can continue to produce,

but not for such an ungrateful amount of people who, I have quote, wished me “success” guised as underhanded failure from the start; so i knew I was on an upstream battle.

Suffice to say, this forum really didn’t do much and I will continue out the 20 or so odd days I have left on the Basic trial, but I wished for you all to smarten up and stop going with these Marketing frauds who all they do are sell systems with good win %'s but once they got all your money, they leave the computer chair and go buy a beer with their significant other and celebrate.

But hey! Let’s not say I didn’t warn all of you. I TRIED. Put my own money to the test (All 300k of it!), PAID C2 subscription, and GAVE A LIVE FIELD REPORT JOURNAL AS TO WHY I would make this site/Trading better for all you.

Go back to your measly lives and please, the Free Trial is now off. I will build a beautiful track record for myself so maybe in the future if I want to smile at how great I am, I can go back and look at the final result from the month’s Tally. #COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

I apologize in advanced for the three “drunken” trades last week. I really do. I was between a rock and a hard place, but to lose five subscribers for winning? Do you guys expect better? You expect those 400% monthly returns, don’t you…

What winning ? …

2 Likes

Wow we must be on different systems, pal. 70.1% winning with admittedly 3 “drunken” trade losers. That is a pattern I will promise only to GRATEFUL subscribers.

Your win rate is meaningless , you could have 90% win rate and still lose money and bleed your account to death , anyone and his dog can come up with a high win rate .

1 Like

Yeah well I know I have a beautiful track record trading but I HATE the emotionality behind it. HATE, HATE, HATE. I figured i’d do better on this site since it’s emotion free when you’re basically getting potentially paid to “Paper Trade” and can be responsible about it with accolade and appraisal by others that you helped them do something for their money and lives! Sadly though, too many cheapskates and greed chasers here.

I had a strategy with good performance, and made money for my free trial subscribers.
But all of my free trial subscribers unsubscribed after their free trial expires.
I don’t understand why they don’t want to subscribe a strategy that made them money.
They only want someone work for them for free.
I was so unhappy that my performance went down right from that time. And rest of my subscribers lost money.
So this otherwise a win-win game turn out to be a loss-loss game.
The subscribers are the ones who lose the most.
So my advice is that if you want to be happy and want your subscribers happy, don’t give free trial.

1 Like

Because they are F*cking cheap! And that is why trading is a losing game because it is a lonely sport when people don’t want to pay you yet you produce better results for them than the money managers yet, all they want is incessant GREED and HIGH unreasonable returns which @MattKlein has no problem facilitating because of a financial disclaimer down below this window we are reading right now; The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money."

That’s why any one and their mother can post on this site because it is NOT REAL TRADING. Real traders do not get paid because people want to go for the “GOLD” with sites like this. There will be no reason and way to profitability UNLESS, you stay at it build a track record and some how promise crazy results in high vol products like the VIX… lol

I disagree with the last point completely. Because it’s questionable and you have to market this shit too, since it is a game. But… all your other points are Golden :slight_smile:

Time to shut this thread @MatthewKlein?

2 Likes

You are awesome, guys. One “trader” traded under medicine and alcohol, lost money. Another “trader” was disappointed by not having hundred bucks from his subscriber, lost money. Both traded less then a month, quit since nobody paid them. Both claimed themselves as successful experienced traders

That is all you should know about so called “traders” on C2. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This should be pinned on top :slight_smile:

1 Like

My strategy was up 25% in less than a month when I stopped it.
If the strategy is not good because it only traded less than one month, why so many free trial sub autotraded it?
They autotraded it because they trust it, they think it is good.
They only don’t want to pay.
I stopped it not only because nobody paid me, but because I could not trade well under such circumstances,because I am also a human being, I could not work out 100% my effort for my subscribers while all of them are not going to pay.

2 Likes

Exactly, 100%. You are not arguing with the choir here, buddy. You only have a few denialists here who don’t know better, but you sure have the right idea. That absolutely is why your great system gets no one - Looters! Everywhere. Free for nothing

Why to shut it down?

Agree with you canceling free trial, I think that trial is useless.

But, take at least 6 months and make a track record. Not sure that anyone would pay for strategy that is month or two old, it just needs time.
Better take your time and make a good track record.

Good luck.

1 Like

I will but I am not paying C2 to make a track record. Well, maybe I will for my own personal gratification. We’ll see. No more Free Trial!!!

1 Like

I would stay. Just don’t give free trials.

Well, price we pay to C2 for one strategy is only 4 CL ticks a month. I am sure that is not a problem.

But, take this as a challenge. In the end, you can only win, by sharpening trading skills.

1 Like

Nobody said you have to offer a free trial. I had a free loader or two. I got rid of the free trial. Simple. In fact there are some pikers on here who only subscribe to free trials and/ or free systems and then market those signals on their own website scheme. Simple solution. Build a track record, no free trials.

1 Like

I do agree with this.

In fact with a suitable track record why would a subscriber need a free trial? Matthew has built a great transparent platform where a potential subscriber can see every trading detail, warts and all.