PegasiCap Review

Developer has asked me to write a review but since C2 has not asked me to do so I write a short one here.

I have been a subscriber since 12/10/2018, based on how well the system handled the market turbulence starting in October of that year. I like the low draw downs and tight risk controls and personally I prefer good discretionary traders like this one. There are presently only 3 subscribers, probably because of the infrequent trading but developer says that will change now.

If he makes 100% profit per month, he will have at least 1000 subscribers here. Such is the truth of life. True, all these subscribers will lose everything with such appetites. Greed kills.

You need to communicate with subscribers, then there will be subscribers if the trade is good. For example, I have 230 subscribers here now (paid + free).

Michael

I was impressed with the trading and track record.
Unimpressed with the high fees. But he can do what he likes.
I would hope he doesn’t change his strategy just to trade more. If he does, IMO the track record kind of goes out the window.

Hmm…maybe something interesting to watch now as there have been few postings of strategies lately…lol :popcorn:

I do not recognize you. Where is your negative for which you are respected?

1 Like

Not sure what this means. “All your base are belong to us”?

@KarlA started a thread on PegasiCap with a review. How bout you just focus on that.

Also, linkfied: