The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Price increase for system "WaveRunner"

Of course it’s going to bounce back. You can’t stop the best ever…

Now he’s down to $110k, which is at a 89.9% drawdown…

Since I’ve started watching futures strategies, I’ve mostly learned to never get drawn in. If there’s a long term futures strategy that’s worked, I’d love to see it, but it looks like many of them are dealing with thinly traded assets that can go sideways too easily.

I just love this quote so much.

That’s the quote that keeps on giving.

I feel bad for his subscribers.

I subscribed during July and August and made some money, but there’s undoubtedly a number of people who got cleaned out since then.

This was one of my favorite simulations, too bad the simulation period ended. I was amazed by the ups and downs. Watch listing something doesn’t have the same thrills.

Having this strategy in simulation only can wipe out your sim account as well as a live account…lol :popcorn:

This strategy is getting close to the end now with margin calls shown already and is a classic over leveraged system.

Beware of these types of systems.

Hopefully he will come back under a different name and bless us with his wisdom again.
And maybe another price increase for his risk management skills.

I mean let’s be positive. He is still up 9000% for the year.

Lol…thats because he bought 1500 vix calls at 5 cents several times and gambled and won on a 10k account. I doubt that would ever have been filled in the real world.

Ahh but yes…he still has 100k+ left to gamble! :laughing:

Back to C2 Platform