Rush new system

Please do. And dont reopen.

1 Like

:heart:ļø love thisā€¦

Whoā€™s loving this market, letā€™s see some hands.

I just love Bollinger Bands and Keltner Bands, anyone else?

Well, I love Prog-Rock Bands like ELP, Yes & Rush. :grin:

Mountains come out of the sky and stand there

Actually I was in Toronto yesterday, Geddy Leeā€™s home town.

Really couldnā€™t manage Rush yesterday due to connectivity issues driving home through rural Canada. Cost me 10% today.
Iā€™m not pleased.

Were you able to trade your other two strategies?

Hey, we found your system DOGZEBRA
Now I understand.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gone over this kidā€¦ system stopped running in April of 2014. 2 trades left open. Read the description Tom/Brad/whoever you are.

Please close this thread already. Itā€™s a joke.

Rush up 25% despite issues yesterday.

To my new subscribers, I believe Rush will be up at least 10% from todayā€™s close within 30 days. I am so confident that it will that if you join in the next 2 days at $50 I will make the next 12 months free if it does not hit a 10% gain within 30 days. I believe my ability to identify ETFs that are about to move huge, exceeds my trading abilities. I am up 25% in 5 weeks as an average trader, if I didnā€™t tinker, Iā€™d be up 45%. If you sign up, Iā€™ll walk you through my system, and projected exits. You can pm. me anytime. Sign up now, and I will disclose 5 ETFs that I feel will be big winners in the weeks to come. I am extremely confident in the system.
Regardless, there is always risk in trading. Sign up today!!

DogZebra_Investing

Would you be so kind to let us know how you found the two previous systems of the guy who is now promoting the system Rush and how you got the graphs and being able to post it on the forum.

Thanks, Karl

Sure thing @KarlA. I remembered other ETF systems that were posting recently that sounded like this guy did. Tom Mearis/Tom Mearis2. But I didnā€™t think anything of it.

But this guy kept posting in much the same manner and was running a similar strategy. He was also making outlandish claims about how much he would make. I looked back at the older systems and I looked at ā€œRushā€ and it had one ā€˜subscriberā€™ (you canā€™t see it now) - Tom Mearis2, who had since changed his name to ā€œRrrrrrrrā€ to try to hide his past from us.

So I asked him straight up on this thread and he just attacked me. He could have just said ā€œnope, not meā€. You can put two and two together. Fine detective work if I do say so myself :smirk:

1 Like

The market is red. Most folks donā€™t like that.

Last day to take advantage of my offer.
If Rush is not up 35% since inception in the next 30days, itā€™s free for a year.
Only $50

Trading is extremely risky. Donā€™t blow your money.

1 Like

Thanks DogZebra. You do a great service to the community here with your detective work by exposing these annoying spammers and promotors. Keep up the good work.

8 Likes

Why canā€™t c2 verify indentity of every developer and subscriber like TOS certification?

Just 2 forms of id. Drivers license or domestic issued id. People can still remain anonymous with what ever user name they choose. Privacy is still intact but it eliminate all the burner accounts have transparency of remake developers and shills.

6 Likes

Obviously C2 could do that, the real question is why they donā€™t: probably anything that could potentially discourage a paying customer (either a trade leader or subscriber) is out of the question if C2 is struggling financially. Also it requires more work on C2ā€™s part to do that - which means more staff instead of less.

The sad part is by not doing what you suggest, it is making C2 a less trustworthy place which in the long-term is going to drive away paying customers.

Its basically the same issue as why C2 lets obviously bogus systems that are making unrealistic paper trades with tremendous returns (that will never be possible once real trading occurs) exist. The mentality seems to be that any trade leader that pays money is good for C2 which is true short-term but long-term is makes C2 look like its not for serious individuals.

8 Likes

Agreed, great response.

Exactly. Obviously they have the system and steps for TOS. Maybe is too much man power to verify everyone.