Rush new system

I agree, I bet the average C2 user is not a forum regular and is not aware of these issues.
The correct solution is for C2 to police the systems/trade leaders, not assume that subscribers will do their own research into how C2 works and what they need to know to protect themselves against bad actors.

Last 3 hours at $29, will increase to $50 Thursday and $99 in August.
Rush hits new highs, up 43%

Rush is a very well thought out system that takes a unique approach to trading. I have spent countless hours studying inverse ETFs, which dictate my exits for long ETFs. Rush, is IRA compatible, I am obsessive so do not be surprised if I scrap a system that for instance returns 80-120% but dd is 30% I understand a low drawdown is highly prized on C2 so I strive to balance high returns, lower dds, and still try to market my system.
Try it while it’s cheap.

We are on the same page. Couldn’t find anyone when I raised the similar issue to yours recently. For those who aren’t familiar with the C2 tools to identify bad actors there is some very useful info here from Matthew. Why an already anonymous trade name can’t stay CLEARLY and OPENLY identified with performance and history once public/taking on subscribers is just wrong.

1 Like

Poor Facebook. Very sad.

Rush is number1 in annual return for stocks, and Number2 for APD.

Price increases to $99 in August simply because it’s too darn cheap.
But if I get a new subscriber today, I will keep it $50 throughout August.

To clarify, you’ve made one lucky trade (out of 7) in BRZU (which is 3x leveraged by itself) with the max possible leverage of 2 that brought you all profit. Am I right?

Rush having a dull day.

Rush looking good, and while I feel it will be up 4-10% by end of next week, I will say I hope it will be instead.

that is my question how can u trade a system which uses 3x margin when the investor is allowed 2x margin or some investors don’t use margin at all.

Portion size my friend…ever go to a Chinese Buffet…if you really like the dish and think it will be healthy for you just scale your portion size and don’t over eat.

1 Like

Just don’t eat too much Crab Rangoon.

Rush taking a beating and in for a rough ride.
Buying opportunity? I would think so but who knows.
Bad performance deserves a discount, now $19 until I get over 40%

i think daily update is now against forum rules

1 Like

Ok, I’ll go private.

2 Likes

Changing your price every few days and then go private
doesn’t make investors jump into signing up with Rush.

I recommend you to follow AlgoSystems advise

Just keep on trading for 3-6 months.
No need to post every DD here in the forum.
If your strategy is good, the investor will sign up eventually.

1 Like

It’s my $40 a month so go elsewhere if you are not happy.

That’s what I mean.

You wrote 99$ for August (or eventually 50$)
Now you write it’s a 40$, but you went private.

This doesn’t seem to stop the developer of PFSignal com & Myfxmap com
to post the result/updates with private messages now.
He already introduced himself to me three times in the past with PM.
A real pest. I had to block this spammer.

1 Like

“Tom Mearis” is unstoppable. Too bad “Brad Sellers” is in charge of this system. :laughing:

1 Like

2 cool dudes…