SERIOUS BUG : race condition while handling orders in auto trade

A subscriber informed me that he ended up with short positions , where as the system never issues short. What probably happened is that collective2 processed a limit order to sell (this was a resting order) and market order to sell simultaneously - It should have ignored one order after executing the other.

I had raised this issue before and Mathews had confirmed its fixed/he would fix it(I dont remember). At that time, there were no subscribers. So it was ok - it just happened on model account where the system ended up with some funny looking short position which manually you could not close. This time - model account seems fine.

This is a serious bug. Anyone else had this issue?

Please fix asap. At my end I can stop sending limit orders so prevent this situation until there is a fix for it

Please send technical details to help@collective2.com. Be specific about what signal you are talking about, etc. Thanks.

Yes, it happened to me too and I already had sent a help message regarding this.

@Mathew - you have those details via mail… as well as reference to similar older issue. Thanks

Hi QFund, I gave you some suggestions via email.