The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Strategies Making New All Time or 52 Week Highs

we have another new all-time equity high, though not by so much :slight_smile:

New high again.

Another new high…

trades ES/NQ futures intraday. No overnight risk!

Stat so far -
W:L ratio 2.09:1
Sharpe Ratio 3.8
Sortino Ratio 9.5
Calmar Ratio 15.4
cumulative return ( 7 months) - 71.1%
Max drawdown 12%
Ann Return (w trading costs) 145.2%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees) 171.7%

Another new high…

Use this coupon, UGVB82439, for a free 30 days and full access to NOT YOUR FATHER’S VIX which just had a new high.

New high - No surprise as market continue to be generous

trades ES/NQ futures intraday. No overnight risk! Positions closed at the end of market hours

Stats so far

Cumulative return - 75%
(Annual return - 150%)
Maximum drawdown - 12%

New year, new high :slight_smile:
Wishing you all a successful 2018!

trades ES/NQ futures intraday. No overnight risk!

Statistics so far since system went live on C2 (8 month track record)

Cumulative return 80%
(Annual return 145%)
Maximum drawdown 12%

and celebrating 100th trade today :slight_smile:

Quite a great start to new year. Lets hope it will not fizzle out.

new high and marking one year since starting this strategy on C2:

Might be interested if I can get a coupon. Price is a little expensive for a system that was sideways for months.

No surprises - another new high, thanks to the market

trades ES/NQ futures intraday. No overnight risk! Positions closed at the end of market hours

Statistics so far since system went live on C2 (8 month track record)

Cumulative return 89%
(Annual return 162%)
Maximum drawdown 12%

Can you explain why you were flat through the summer months all the way to Nov.?

false breakouts that got stopped out - nothing unexpected from system perspective and is bound to happen in the future. (we had a negative september - the only month that the system return was negative so far) Also most of them came from NQ - as a result of which allocation to NQ has been reduced since new year.

If you have feedback on the system - please use Day Trader Futures system feedback as I do not want to clutter with my replies on this thread which was created by somebody to post new highs.

As a newbie to C2 (2 months), I am impressed with many of the folks on C2 that show creativity, discipline, and follow through. Congrats to those showing such stellar returns AND strict risk control! I am looking forward to 2018 as we “collectively” get better at what we do.

New All Time High

All Time Change%: 98.1%
Max. DD: 12.5%
Correlation S&P500: 0.543
Best,
Gonzalo Loayza

New All time High

Cumulative return: 30.3%
Max drawdown: 10.1%
Correlation S&P500: 0.374
Sharpe Ratio: 3.291

Happy New Year

New all time high (again):

Return: 35%
Max DD: 8.4%

New high as Market continue to be generous

Statistics so far since system went live on C2 (9 month track record)

Cumulative return 91.5%
(Annual return 160%)
Maximum drawdown 12%

a new high finally:) talk about perseverance!
more interestingly - has gold miners become more tradable again? ( I see a 20% gain in two months on my system. wonder if this is a trend developing among other gold systems)

Why are you reporting this? I’m honestly perplexed. Your equity graph looks like a roller coaster, you’re underperforming the benchmark considerably, and your max drawdown exceeds your cum return after only 10 months.