Strategy "LX Capital" For 3 months +200% (USA stocks)

Sorry Sherlock, but you are wrong. Never was a trade leader here. :slight_smile: Just humble subscriber.

Anyway letā€™s not go off the topic and discuss the strategy, but not my humble person.

1 Like

Truly shocked this strategy failed. :roll_eyes:

First actual money in the strategy and within 10 days -59%.

Canā€™t make this up.

1 Like

C2 Equity curves should show periods where all positions have or donā€™t have auto trades with some kind of color overlay.

1 Like

Indeed, how could a thing like this happen? Maybe a trading halt and continued causing the bad trade? Like Iā€™ve posted earlier in this thread, the start looked promising.

Now, I donā€™t mean to sound sarcastic, but my WatchList is for the most part filled with strategies that looked very, very good at some point, and yet somehow crashed. And then I always wonder what it was. Forgotten stop loss, overconfidence?

2 Likes

What else can you expect from the system which at the time of the first post had the following stats:

1. 100% profitable trades with 23-24 trades made
  2. 40%+ drawdown by equity (I think it was around 49%)
  3. 85.6% intra-trade drawdown
  4. trading sizes posted can affect the price of the traded tickers
  5. 200% in two months

Even first three items are enough to put this strategy into ā€œinteresting-to-see-when-and-how-it-will-failā€ watch list. Only.

Live Fast Die Young.

You may want to revise your criteria. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Try BS.

There isnā€™t the volume in the stuff this guy traded to do it with real money. The first time he got actual dollars it collapsed.

Happens in other securities too. Futures, etc. When trading with fake C2 money, spreads/volume are non-exist and everyone looks like a hero. When real money comes in, everything changes.

TOS folks on here should get the most respect IMO. :+1:

1 Like

Interesting thing that I found: LX Capital has 2 strategies with the same name. Maybe 1 was from the test period that everyone gets before buying a subscriptionā€¦

If we analyze the profile a few more clues are available:

• Claims to trade for more than 7 years, and in this time went from start trading to being Top Manager in an investment company and, apparently already being retired (ā€¦ used to work asā€¦)

His/hers strategies are very high and high-quality income, and he follows the stock market every day, so you donā€™t need to worry when you see 168K (58,1%) of your investment being wiped out in 1 trade! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LX Capital

1 Like

True, and unfortunately this happens regularly. As I said, my watchlist has many of those strategies that looked promising at one point. But then again, how other traders succeed or not succeed has no effect on my strategy results. In ā€˜normalā€™ corporate life, the failure of others can sometimes make you look good, not in trading.

1 Like

Seems like almost every time someone claims to be a market expert their strategies fail miserably.

1 Like

Then why donā€™t you simply reverse each of their trading signals and make a fortuneā€¦ :? :wink:

1 Like

Because C2 does not offer this option of executing the exact opposite :rofl:

You are probable just being funny butā€¦The easy answer is we donā€™t get to see their open positions unless you pay to play. The next answer is the capital requirements to do the exact opposite of their trade can be far greater. If someone did the opposite of my open trades their capital requirements would be about $2000 since they are long. Mine is about $20,000 since I am short.

You can do it manually, short when the (bad) trade leader issues a buy signal and go long when it tells you to short. Then exit when he closes the position.

You can even exit before him, using your own risk-management parameters, to enhance the profitability of such a reverse system.

Of course, same thing with Poker, you have to pay to see.

For a very limited number of (losing) C2 systems yes, even though traders can still adjust the size of their C2 trades from their own brokerage account.