Unable to upgrade to full subscription

I have been trading Nasdaq C.I.S. on a trial basis with 1 day left, I tried to upgrade to the full subscription but got the message that Nasdaq C.I.S. is no longer accepting subscribers. I and a friend, Huck Williams, both started following this system this week, and both are receiving the same status message when we try to upgrade to a full subscription. At the time of this posting, we both still are current subscribers, and we are both unable to upgrade. I am not sure if this is a program glitch or what. Please take our payment and let us upgrade.

Thanks,

Alice

I want Matthew to know that I am also in the same situation. I tried to upgrade my subscription, but was unable due to the fact that subscribers are no longer being accepted. My current subscription status as of right now is still active. I want to remain a subscriber so I hope we can somehow resolve this issue before C2 cancels me, but not by choosing.

Thanks, Huck

Hi, guys -

I’m going to try to look into this over the weekend. I’ll post here when I get a solution - hopefully soon!

MK

Emanuele Frisa opened up more positions for us. Huck and myself are both subscribed. I still believe that the logic is wrong. If we are under a trial I would think that we are part of the subscriber list so even if the system caps its number we should of been able to upgrade. However, all is great now.

Thanks,

Alice