Up 32% in two weeks

My strategy is up 32% in 11 trading days.
My goal for the next month is to make 50% profit.

My backtest result is 50% profit per month on average( some month more and some month less).
Drawdown is lower than 30%.

I´m absolutely stunned by this insult of any readers intelligence.

50% per month on average… dream on.
Or rather spend 10 seconds thinking about compounding returns and you know that this is a fraud statement.
The result of 11 trading days is pure chance anyways.

I can only hope for the 2 subscribers of yours that they get the right timing to buy out.
Man, this get´s my blood boiling, how can you dare to exploit others that bluntly? Wow, just wow!

1 Like

Hi, AlexanderG,
Thanks for expressing your opinion on my strategy.
I did not guarantee anything.
It is only my goal.
Since you obviously think I have zero chance to make 50% for next month, so I want to know if I do achieve that goal, what you want to do? Could you then subscribe to my strategy?

And I was not joking, I did mean to try to make 50% for next month, and also for every month thereafter.

Alexander

Don’t you see this is same guy who is behind Futures Cat. And so many other systems. Just type in search Wang Wei.
He used nickname wmwwmw and few others. It is always same thing with him. Every two weeks he is back here again with new system.

MatejGlavas,
See below.

https://collective2.com/profile/110431447

This is only user I created. But, let’s cut this short.

Cheers!

If there was ever a statement that summarized the majority of financial shenanigans that have led to good folks losing their life savings for the majority of the last and current century it would be this. This statement needs to be framed.

2 Likes

I see your drawdown forecasts grown at futures cat it was around 15% at the start. You are definitely getting more and more experienced in futures trading. :slight_smile:
Do you plan to hit 6 month age this time?

Baffling and please go away.

Up 32% in two weeks and then -30% and go private in another 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree. Averaging 50% monthly is doable.

One month sure, over any reasonable period of time with actual money, absolutely not.

1 Like

What would you consider reasonable?
And I am yet still amazed at real money statements. A good trader is a good trader under any circumstances. It’s said that 85/90% of traders fail with real money. I suspect that even if 95% of demo traders failed, the fail rate wouldn’t be much different than “real money”.
Most developers at C2 aren’t TOS. I would also go out on a limb and say most subscribers have made more money on non TOS systems than TOS.
There are a few popular TOS systems currently on C2. Several of them have consecutive losing months currently. My fave is Strategy for YM. The strategy is producing nice profits. I suspect that it would produce similar profit under non TOS conditions.

yes I think it is possible, good job.

Perhaps your first goal should be to keep the 32 percent you now have, and back test results can be meaningless, to put it out there is disingenuous or naive.

It may be “possible” on the original investment but not on a growing account.

I bet most of the money lost is also by the NON TOS .

I agree. If seventy percent of systems are Non TOS, probabilities would make your bet valid. I’m not attempting to favor or say one is better than the other. My point is a trader should be trading at all times with caution. TOS or not. One should not come to C2 to practice. Trading or offering trade suggestions to others, whom are risking hard-earned money, is always serious. Always TOS. The psyche is key in trading. Never trade as though you are practicing. TOS or not.

I would definitely favour TOS over Non TOS, a developer stands to lose his own money will be lot more careful. You can blow a Non-TOS and come back again next day but not with TOS. Anyway if the developer is that good then why is he afraid to put his own money !

Greed > common sense.

That is why I think to a lot of people TOS or non TOS is not important.
All they see is 100 % gain and they will rush in.
Some developers know that (eg, trading 10 contracts on 25 K or 50 k account, in order to have
huge % profit number to show) and they exploit that.

Just look at Simplicity trading. Even that what happened in February was not good enough warning to some. Look at last trade.
Before that McPro trader; Alpha and Omega and many more.