The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

What happened to Carma Managed Futures?

The average daily move of the S&P 500, up or down, is 1%.
Same thing for the 7 major currency pairs (futures and Forex).

By contrast, some Nasdaq stocks routinely move 10% or more… in a single day!

But that’s not even the issue : Even if the leverage set by your broker is 1000 to 1, you can always limit your stop to any fixed percentage you like, like 2%.

There are no “risky” markets, only lousy traders with no money management skills.

2 Likes

There are lots of these types of traders…lol

1 Like

Yes, but some of them will eventually run out of trading systems that do not work, and become successful C2 Trade Leaders :wink:

1 Like

Leverage is like a weapon, can be very dangerous in the wrong hands…That said, any loan can be risky and should be treated accordingly…

2 Likes

I am confused are you talking about yourself and your systems or Carma? If you keep at it I am sure you will create a winning system.

I was talking about traders in general of course. With enough determination, research and chart studying, any trader can create a winning system that suits his trading style and risk appetite.

The most difficult part is following the trading and money management rules with 100% discipline.

This process is by far the most difficult to master, even for seasoned traders.

1 Like

would suck to be the guy who subscribed on march 8th

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform