What I have to do to get more customers?

Hi Hugo,

As a general subscriber, I can confirm that you will probably have challenges finding subscribers who want to sign up for a system that trades “everything.” Most obviously, there are broker considerations… I think you’re very limited in the number of Gen3 brokers that let you cross over and trade all instruments in a single account. Look at the autotrade data on any system, and you will see a ton of different brokers in use - users don’t willingly want to just up and switch brokers. Also, how would all the various Gen3 autotrade fees be handled?

My point being that it seems like it would be logistically challenging for a subscriber. From an available broker standpoint, and from a “system finder/hot systems” classification standpoint.

And keep in mind that if subscribers simply don’t want to trade something, such as options, it’s very hard for them to try gauge performance omitting the unwanted instrument, which presents even more challenges to the subscriber. It might have to be an “all or nothing,” which goes back to the broker issue.

So in general, I think subscribers associate a single system with a single instrument.

Christina