Whitelabel websites

Hi Mathew,

I have a question that might just be naive, but troubled me slightly. A search on google for the name of my system and the word “stocks” turned up a link into a website called “SAI” which looks like a whitelabel version of C2, but feeds into my system’s page - with the SAI logo.

I assume it’s a whitelabel version of C2, but would you confirm? For a couple of minutes I thought C2 might have been hacked.

Also, what happens should anyone subscribe through the whitelabel version of the C2 website? I assume nothing would change for us, but could you confirm?

Thank you,

Yes, we allow people (including you!) to run white-labeled versions of C2. Nothing changes for the system developers. They receive the same business arrangements as on the main C2 web site. It simply extends the reach of your system, and allows third parties to use their marketing acumen to reach new customers and markets.

To learn more about creating your "own" C2, start here:

http://www.collective2.com/affiliate

Thank you for the quick response. It makes perfect sense.

Mathew,

I have been looking into the possibility of the white label "mysite" C2 platform and the link you provided. However, from the link the only possibilities are to create subdomains.

What would be the process to create a white label website on a completely independent url, such as "www.mysite.com"?

Thanks,