Growth 500 is disappear

What happened with Growth 500? All sudden, the developer closed his system after several years record without any notice.

Took a big hit recently, probably got too many emails on the TSLA trade., That’s why I use my own stop.

The drawdown wasn’t that large. Still see trading 7/6 and bunch of auto trading still.

I wonder what happened, like c2 kicked him out or something else happen. He is gonna say no to 50-100 subscribers?

killed his system and started a new one .

Wow really? Over a small drawdown?

I still see a lot of subs on there.

Quick questions, if this developer create a new system, start with smaller amounts such as $25k-$50k , is there anyone will subscribe his new model after he suddenly closed this model without notice?

I am new to collective2 and I subscribed to growth 500 last month after I saw the system has a good record. I lost 6% of my total portfolio managed by collective2 systems because of growth 500 alone. They trader was trading like never traded before with no discipline and no money management at all during the period I joined. After all that he just closes his system and leaves or start another new system.
I have no idea if this is normal on this platform or not!!.
I sent collective2 support asking them to allow me to write a review on that system and they said they only allow writing reviews by invitation only.
It sounds very strange to me collective2 does not allow writing reviews for systems that you subscribed to for couple of months…

From Reading this forum System developers keeps complaining about no subscribers. Well I am a subscriber and I am losing faith in this platform fast.

I came here looking for 20%-25% yearly returns after all expenses with good money management and reasonable DD (not more than 8%) and I am really struggling to find one. Oh yes, with at least 12 months track record.

The past 2-3 months on collective2 was nothing but a disappointment really.

I think your expectations are too high. Either accept a higher drawdown or lower returns. For the returns you seek, 10% - 15% DD would be considered good.

I agree, expecting 8% DD only might be too much.

The real question is what did you do after seeing bad sign from developer? It is your money and your responsibility to manage it. And always fault is somewhere else.

Funny you mentioned that, because I stopped the autotrading on that system exactly the day he quit. But the damage was already done. His record did not indicate he is going to go berserk.

So you are saying that I can pick a system with a good record and pay the developer and not trust them one bit? hmm, that is not what I expected really.

How about this system developer is going to continue on collective2 and may not even get one bad review because collective2 does not allow reviews.

LOL

Most strategies continues with signs all over the place indicating their end. And you waited of final indication of developer quitting, even you wrote “trader was trading like never traded before with no discipline and no money management at all during the period I joined”.

Again, the same question: why did you dot quit on the first sign?

listen, he had over 2 years of a decent track record. You wanted me in 4-6 weeks to dismiss his track record and discover he is losing it.

Yes. This track record was in the straight up market. if you see trades that don’t make sense, use martingale, etc etc, …you always have another/better choice here. You need to realize, most strategies will come to the ugly end.

And don’t make excuses, or stop managing your money because you will fail.

It’s not true his record was in up market only.
Also my original comment is about how collective2 does not allow subscribers to write reviews about systems they subscribe to without getting invited. Probably other subscribers would have shared their thoughts that something is going wrong with the system. Subscribers that know the system more.

Thank you for your advice, as I mentioned I am new to this platform and maybe it’s not meant for anyone.

You di noticed that “trader was trading like never traded before with no discipline and no money management at all during the period I joined”. And you still talking about other subscribers, reviews, etc etc to make the decision or excuse for you. It looks like you trust them more then yourself.

Listen, myself I’m not interested in your problems. My final advice about C2 is: you can be wolf or sheep here. Please sit down in from of the mirror and talk to the person in the mirror why you want to be a sheep and all of your excuses.

Diversify ur portfolio. Never trust in 1 system. U can look strategies that has TOS 100%. Again, there is no guarantee but at least, the developer will not do something crazy with his real money. Make sure u are familiar with strategy that’s u subscribe such as options , futures etc.

Sam, diversification will not help if someone will chose potentially highly volatile strategies based just on P/L. Statistically most of them, sooner or later, will end in similar way. The problem is that you need to know what are you doing. And most people don’t, they relay on P/L, reviews, etc. And reviews are done by novice users, after being 2 weeks subscriber and making 1k profit. And people like EE_1 using them to make decision. Spiral of silliness.

You still do not get it.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t get it and making money, you are right and losing money.