Rush new system

That’s exactly what I mean man. You can’t say things like that and be taken seriously. Even 20% in a month is a ridiculous goal and completely unsustainable.

As for your other question, 50% and 11% DD is more sustainable and will get you longer term subscribers. But it sounds like you want to get paid yesterday so you’ll probably go the 150% and 32% DD route.

Good luck.

Just try to make new equity high every month for a year or so.

Yes, the crazy or absolutely inexperienced ones.

Yes, I understand now.

$50 for all, including Tiny Tim

Rush getting slammed hard or is it in a 10% pullback mode.
Just $50

Yeah, it was just a 9% pullback.

Nice day for Rush, up 15%

Are you actually “Tom Mearis #3”? Just because your one “subscriber” happens to be TomMearis2 who renamed himself “Rrrrrr”, and had created the strategy ETF GOD, which went ‘private’. His previous TomMearis name was changed to “Blowhole”. You sound alot like him. His old forums posts are here…

https://forums.collective2.com/t/etf-god-steps-up-to-the-plate/11688

If you are not then I must be badly mistaken, just a very odd coincidence… If you are, this is all very sad.

1 Like

Is ZEBRA your middle name? Why the alias and what are you hiding?

DogZebra isn’t selling anything here - why don’t you answer the question?

1 Like

Just looked you up and see that you’ve sold a failed system under an alias, dz something or another?

1 Like

Keep it classy kids, now back to some great trading.

So you are stating you are not Tom Mearis #3?
Please answer the question so subscribers can have an honest look at whether you had past systems or not, and are trying to come on here with a “new” name in order to pretend your past systems never occurred. If you are not Tom Mearis #3, I apologize.

And yes - DZ stands for DogZebra. All my systems made money while they were running and did not implode. Thanks.

Added positions today and currently have 5.
Good luck to everyone with their trades.

Why not ask your question of Matthew who created the dodgy setup where not only system names can be changed in a snap but user names/identities/histories as well.

Rush, is number 1 in average annual profit in stock category.
Number 2 in APD. Etc.

$29 for 1 day only.
Go ahead and buy it, even if you don’t trade my system, buy it for a low low price for a month at $29. 5 new trades, I have faith in the system.
Price increases to $50 Thursday.
Thanx

I have no problem of changing of system names/user names. The history is still there. Unless they go private, which should not be allowed once public IMO but that’s a separate issue.

It’s guys like this who come on with multiple identities to try and hide their lousy past systems that are a stain on the C2 community.

2 Likes

I fully agree. System changes under one name are easy to see, but tracing a different name with any certainty is educated guesswork at best. And then there’s just registering under a new name and changing identities. Fully agree with your assessment that this is a huge flaw in C2 and easily fixed. But others keep chiming in, that all this is fine, the scammers should run free, and it’s all on those who might fall for it. You and I are not falling for it, but would like to see the garbage picked up.

1 Like

Meanwhile while the baseless accusations fly,
Rush is up 40% in less than a month.
Keep bumping me high on the grid, any news is good PR.
Thank you and make great trades?

1 Like