When I suppose to get subscriber?

Great post Christina,

It is really good to get some constructive feedback from potential subscriber.

Then at minimum take the list of all your trades, divide everything by 10, make sure you maintain correct fees, remove all trades that can’t be scaled back, and see what would be the profit, and post it, eventually put everything in excel and show the subscriber how would the strategy be if he would use your strategy scaled back.

You expect every subscriber to go though this exercise? You can do it once for everyone.

Money,

You say… You come for fun and you may leave at anytime.

Subscribers are looking for a professional that is not here just for kicks. Some subscribers are investing life savings, they don’t want to commit to a system vendor that is not in it for the long haul or is not responsible.

Just MHO

I said you asked your subscribers to buy 15000 shares, not you buy.Your account buy a lot more than 15000 shares.I think when your account at 100000 you used 200000 to buy 30000 shares of a 5.6 stock.

The one who need an elementary school education is you, not only fail to understand other, but could not remember what you yourself did.

Let me remind everyone that name-calling and gratuitous insults on the forums are discouraged. Let me also remind you of Christina’s point, phrased a bit less delicately than the way she put it: This is serious business. No one will subscribe to a system run by someone who comes off as unprofessional nincompoop. Alas, this thread has revealed quite a bit of that.

Thread closed. If you’d like to ask a question, or to contribute an answer, please start a new thread to do so.

Matthew