When I suppose to get subscriber?

Mr. Pfeifer iii,

Can you make arrangements to show on C2 an evidence that a respectable scientific journal has ever accepted a scientific paper from you under your name, X.W. Pfeifer iii?

Your endless accusations do not make you sound like a man of science.

Do you want C2 members to feel sorry for you, because the potential subscribers wish you to be honest about your degree?

Do you wish them to accept your teachings without a question?

Show us how good you are at trading your Parable, instead of hiding it.

Can you do that?

I think subscriber can scale down themselves. My system is 400k, if there account is 40k, they can just trade 1/10 of my trading size.

Ah, not so… you can’t trade a tenth of a contract, right? If you have to scale down or otherwise manually throttle the number of positions a system is able to buy in a trade, it changes the analytics. There will be rounding differences alone simply to compensate for odd-number trades.

Doubleplus droll :-))

Very good post Christina. Unfortunately many good posts of that ilk have been made over the years by others as well, yet we see the same mad patterns of behaviour repeating, both by system vendors and traders following those systems.

But such is human nature. And in a way it’s a good thing… it gives reasonable people (or ones that learn from their mistakes) the chance to make excess returns - any consistent return by a good system of over, like, up to 10% per year has to come from others losing money. For example, from those kidding themselves that they can continue making 500% without blowing up pretty soon.

This is not rocket science, right? You do not have to deal with the 2 digitals after the decimal point.

With 400k account, do you think I will trade 1 contract? If I do, it will be my random trades you can just ignore.

There were 25 trades that were less than 5 contracts out of your total 91 trades, which a subscriber’s 40k account can’t trade.

And there were trades that ask a subscriber to put up all his 40K plus margin to buy like 15000 shares of a illiquid $5 stock at a certain price, which a subscriber will later find impossible to collect, unless for much higher price.

Imagine if you have 5 or 10 subscribers, how can they devide all those shares among them.

+1

We have set our subscription fee to $5 after a 30 day free trial.

We have been here for 5 days, making 6%+ in stats, starting with $10,000, so we got 4 subscribers. But they lost 1% in money today, unfortunately :((. My bactesting is not yet complete, but they got a glimpse of what the system could do long term (I posted somewhere some incomplete backtesting results).

We didn’t expected any subscribers so soon, 4 of them if really really great.

We do not think of asking for money until the subscribers will make some serious money. It is only fair to expect payment after one provided some value.

With ~ $100/month prices flying around everywhere how would there be many subscribers around in C2? I don’t think it is C2’s fault for the lack of subscribers. More decent prices, more better systems, ask for money AFTER and IF it makes money, and we will see more subscribers joining!

The subscriber takes risks with the potential of gains and losses, we should be appreciative of that!

I don’t know if you can do a simple math. If your account is 40k, mine is 400k. If I buy 15000 sahres, you just buy 1500 shares, right? I assume you should at least have an elementary school education.

How many times should I repeat?

Well, if I am a subscriber, I would never subscribe to a system with $5/month because I do think the system is just worth the money you pay.

That’s the kind of arrogance and lack of concern for your subscribers which will mean you will never have any subscribers. It seems to be a game for you but it’s real money to them if they are foolish enough to trade your system. As Christina and Wang correctly pointed out, many of your trades are for one futures contract. That can’t be scaled down. Insulting the people who point out the obvious doesn’t win you any points or any subscribers.

Something I learned from my father who had a small business: The client is always right, the client is always right, the client is always right, the client is always right, the client is always right, the client is always right, the client is always right, …

Subscribers like systems with $10,000, what a great information to know! Just file a request to C2 and adjust your system, there is a button under "Admin" / "Rescale system"

I disregards, C2 keeps track of your history. So if I would be a subscriber I would compare first systems by higher perf in my criteria, then by lower price … but I am not a subscriber, what do I know.

I just said. If the trade could not be scaled down, just ignore it. You don’t have to deal with 2 digitals after the decimal point. Maybe you will be diappointed, I do have subscribers now.

We come here to make money, not make friends. As long as my system can help people to make money, they will subscribe to my system. If your system doesn’t make money, they will not subscribe even if you beg them.

Well, they are not my clients. They are system developers. LOL.

I don’t want to reset my system because I spent a lot of effort to build this record.

Have you backtested that strategy?

I tested more than 10 years with real money. I am not a tech person and don’t how to backtest.

1. What are you doing here then? 10 years of real money should have made you rich :slight_smile:

2) Then you need to learn to backtest your strategies, otherwise it is easy to be fooled by randomness …

1). I did make good money from trading. I come here for fun. Can I come here for fun? That’s why I sell system for $200 instead of 5 bucks. Maybe after 1 year, I will just leave and leave a good system record at C2.

2). Many top traders in wall street even don’t know how to program. Do they need you to tell them to do backtest? Maybe you want to teach them to do backtest but they don’t need that. LOL.